Corporate Hospitality and Events at Pitcairlie, Fife
The Benefits Of Choosing Pitcairlie
In today's highly competitive world, it is vital for teams to work together to ensure each organisation is successful. Corporate business events are vital to facilitate effective teamwork throughout the team's life cycle and to address the complexities of being successful.
The need for excellent leaders to inspire teams to work effectively together is critical to organisational success, and can be achieved by having 'Away Days'.
What Does Pitcairlie Offer?
- A unqiue historic venue in a Scottish castle that is a private home, not a hotel, with extensive private grounds.
- Comfortable and work-conducive surroundings.
- A warm and friendly welcome.
- Attention is paid to detail to ensure success.
- Confidentiality in all matters.
- Personal service when making a booking.
- Custom tailored package to cater for all your requirements.
- Use of wireless Internet.
- Use of heated indoor swimming pool and sauna.
- Ability to walk around our 120 acre estate on maintained pathways.
Suggested Topics for Corporate 'Away Days'
- The way forward.
- Team building.
- Surviving the 'Credit Crunch'.
- Incentives and team bonding in a competitive and changing marketplace.
- Meeting with project managers to review targets.
- Personal assessments.
- Analysing data.
- Staff training.
Some Examples of Facilities Nearby
- Clay Shooting.
- Off-road driving.
- Horse riding / pony trekking.